Thursday, November 7, 2013

Week 6: Me Times Three


The first thing that defines me as an Individual is The pair of Nerd Glasses I had bought from Claire's. I simply like wearing fake glasses, because glasses are more of a trend or fashion style for me. These glasses can go with anything I'm wearing making me send a image of "cute" or "classy" looking. The next Item that makes me is my leather hoodie that I had bought at Styles for Less during one winter. I wear it each and every day because its my favorite jacket. The final Item that makes me is my adventure time one piece jamies of one of the main characters Jake the Dog. Which i had purchased from Spenser's for Halloween, I wore them for the costume contest at The Art Institute and got Most Funniest Costume Award. I had received a $20 gift card for the student store. I wear them a lot because of how soft they are, plus it makes me think of the good old days where i was kid with out a care in the world. But just play out side for hours and take naps all day. These are but three things that make me, well me.


No comments:

Post a Comment