Thursday, December 5, 2013

Week 9 EOC: Mssion Statement



My Mission Statement: To Advertise & Market the most simply odd and creativity Ideas towards consumers. For I am here to better or for fill the void in which you have longed to fill with selfless wants and needs. To possibly obtain particular items that has infatuated you endlessly to have in hands. My products will keep you coming back for more, and more. What I produce and retail unique objects that will keep you thinking outside of the box. Why be like any other person then to separate yourself as extraordinary, to leave the normal in the dust of boring. So go ahead and click away, your imagination runs to its very extent here. For the limits are none or little to what the thought process can only incorporate. Our Products can only be described as that, it’s a work of art.  And I am only the artist that birthed life into my creations. Like a Commander going into battle I give orders to the finest of subjects, my products will do just that for you as a potently consumer and loyal customer of Dictators Sweets. One of our many quotes are “We only deliver excellence and perfection in everything we do.”


No comments:

Post a Comment