Thursday, October 3, 2013

Week 1 EOC: Great Customer Service


“We actually take a lot of the money that we would have normally spent on paid advertising and put it back into the customer experience,” Chapter 1, Page 3 of Marketing: an Introduction by Armstrong/Kotler. I believe that companies should care more about the customer’s experience then advertising. Mainly, because if a customer has a great time at the company’s retail store or place of service. Those customers will suggest that company to other people who may enjoy a nice time at their establishment. I experienced a rather good situation at Joann’s craft store in Bullhead City, AZ. This store certainly has a great Varity of fabrics and small hobby crafts. They even offer sowing classes to those interested in improving or beginning to learn how to sow. Joann’s has also sent through the mail system of discounts of anything in the store with usable coupons. The employee’s at Joann’s greet every customer with pleasant tone of voice with good speech skills. I had one chat with an employee about ordering a human fabric figure form. She gave me an option of price and availabilities. Sadly, I did not have enough cash in my pocket to whip out a total of $350.  But the overall experience was very welcoming, I am a loyal comsumer of Joann’s. At one point I wanted to get a job at the establishment near my hous back in Bullhead City, soon after I ended up enrolling in the Art Institute of Las Vegas, NV. For more opportunity then a life of living pay-check to pay-check. While scrapping pens worth to live on a job I may or may not like. I like going to college to where study for a bachlors in Fashion Retail and Management.  To pursue a for filling career, then to hate a dead-end job.

No comments:

Post a Comment